Launched in August 2012, Lottie™ is a new, innovative doll for children aged 3- 9. Since her debut, Lottie has won 29 awards in the USA, Canada, and the UK, including 6 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards, generated international press coverage, and been the beneficiary of positive parent and blogger reviews.Lottie is fun and educational; an affordable, aspirational ‘pro girl’ doll.
* Lottie is a wholesome doll alternative for children aged 3-9; she is 7.5 inches (18cm) tall, so is very portable and easy for little hands to carry around.
* The key point of difference is that Lottie has a ‘childlike’ body ’ she doesn’t wear makeup, jewellery or high heels and she can stand on her own two feet (always a useful life skill for all girls, big and small).
* She’s all about letting girls be girls, doing all the activities a child would do, not growing up too quickly, and presenting a healthy view on body image.
* Lottie’s clothing is composed of tactile fabric with lots of attention to detail, easy to dress and undress, with velcro fastenings.
* Her hair is lovely and soft; it doesn’t tangle and knot like other doll hair.
* Lottie has bendable knees with ball socket hips and arms; her head can move side to side and she can do the splits front to back and side to side.
* Lottie is presented in a giftable, illustrated and collectable ‘doll box bag’, with minimal plastic packaging.
* Launched in August 2012, she has won 19 international awards, including 5 Oppenheim Portfolio Platinum Awards.
* Recommended Age: 3 Years +